Monday, January 19, 2015

Book Review - Beautiful Collision by T.G. Ayer

Beautiful Collision
(Desperation, #1)
By T.G. Ayer

Eighteen year old Gray McAllister is on the run. Leaving her dangerous past behind her is easier said than done, even when she finds herself at last able to forge a new life.

But then the planets align and Gray finds herself bumping into super-hot Thane Blackwell. Drooling over him from afar is safe but that's only until she is forced to look after Thane while he recovers from surgery.

Being holed up in her apartment is a bad, bad idea. Can Gray control the fire that Thane seems to light inside her, or will she give in to her deepest desires. Can Thane achieve his goal without hurting Gray in the process?

The stakes are impossibly high, but love and lies don't play nice with each other. Will Gray's past catch up with her first? Or will Thane's own secrets explode and tear them apart?




Purchase






My Rating:



 4 SASSY BOOKS!


My Review:

Absolutely love the cover, thought I'd just throw that in there before I get down to business lol.

In all honesty the beginning was a little slow, I found my mind starting to wonder in some places when it should be focused on the story at hand. For me, I needed a little more emotion from the character, I just couldn't connect with her. I know she was scared and on the run but I couldn't feel her fear or much emotion at all through the authors words and it left me a little disappointed. I never give up that easily, quite a few stories I've read start slow and pick up, so I pushed through the first few chapters and was so glad I did, finally the answers I'd been seeking were slowly coming to light and the fear that I so desperately craved started seeping from the pages.

Gray is on the run, and as the story progresses we get flash backs which explain the why and from who. All she wants is to go to school and live a normal life, not having to live her life worried she's being followed or will be found. But she was being followed by Thane, an FBI agent. He was like a breathe of fresh sexy air. ^_^
I love how we got different POV's so it gave us a taste of the two main characters and their thoughts and feelings.
 
By the end I was left wanting more, with a doozy of a cliffhanger. You gotta love those cliffhangers lol. I look forward to the next installment.

This book is worth checking out, what didn't work for me could be perfect for you. so make sure you add this to your TBR list and read away! ^_^


HAPPY READING!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...